Spread the Love

With Valentine’s week coming to an end, I’ve been thinking more about the people I’m grateful for. I used to be the first person to be “too busy,” for a long phone call, or a quick coffee date.

Last summer I lost a close friend and gained an angel. That’s when I decided to make a change. You never know how tomorrow will plan out. It’s so important to SHOW the people you love, just how much you value them.

Valentine’s Day is a great reminder to spread love, but what if we showed others that amount of love and appreciation every day?

My boyfriend and I try to walk for an hour, five times a week. This hour is our time to talk about anything, and to enjoy each other’s company. Even if you walk alone and call someone you love, just taking the time to listen to someone’s voice can be the best reward.

I’m truly blessed to have so many people who love me, and tell me they love me. Feeling this loved makes my life complete.

So instead of buying a box of chocolates everyday, just keep in mind, your love is making someone else’s life worthwhile.